Good day everyone!

I am truly ecstatic about the wonders of this world. I understand how people can be so mean when they do not even know where are you coming from. I have a quote here from Theodore Roosevelt "Comparison is the thief of Joy". Someone actually made me cry about it and feeling like I am nothing compared to others. However,, it also made me realise the words from an old daddy "Always look at the brighter side." This quote made me happy for 2 years already which also made me feel so bubbly each time of the day. You know if you are stuck in a traffic jam always be happy because you are experiencing it because you have a car. When I had my first step at work. Another daddy also told about dont be afraid about getting low metrics, as long as you are doing the right thing. It has been my perception since. "I have tried so hard to do right" and comparing me with somebody that is way decade more experienced than me is a no-no. I hate how people see the achievements to others. They have to understand that sometimes contentment is the key. I know I am not enough to one, but I make many smile. I dont want to feel depress and I still want to be happy. As long as you know that you are doing the right thing you have to smile. Just my two cents. God bless!! 💕💓

 x,,
Ara Gwin 💕

Comments


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are loved. Thank you for being part of my life.

xx,
ARA GWIN

Popular Posts